This recipe also comes directly from Colman’s. Use the dip with crackers, tortilla or potato chips, or sliced celery or carrots.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Colman’s dry (powdered) mustard
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- Combine all of the ingredients except the crabmeat in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese has melted and the mixture is well combined.
- Add the crabmeat and heat until warm. Serve warm.
Servings: 2 cups
Photo Credit: Kim, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons