This Sauce Acadie recipe, a classic Cajun sauce, can be served over grilled Cornish game hens or chicken. It is also great with fried seafood.
Sauce Acadie Ingredients
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning Salt
- White roux
- Combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for ten minutes to combine the flavors. Thicken the sauce with the roux.