This smoked salmon dip is delicious accompanied by crackers, tortilla chips, or thin slices of dark rye bread. The piquant taste of pepperoncini adds a unique zest.
Zesty Smoked Salmon Dip with Pepperoncini Ingredients
- 8 ounces smoked Alaska salmon
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 3/4 cup pepperoncini, diced
- 2 tablespoons liquid from pepperoncini jar (or substitute lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (or substitute 2 teaspoons dried)
- In a medium mixing bowl, shred the smoked salmon. Add the remaining ingredients and stir mixture with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until everything is well combined.
- Place the dip in a bowl and serve it with bread or crackers.